Post Production Coordinator - Video Production
LemonlightLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
The post production coordinator plays a pivotal role ensuring Lemonlight's video footage is stored and prepared for the post production team. You are the bridge between the production crew and post production. You will provide day-to-day services supporting multiple internal departments and team members and will work to manage the organization and distribution of all video, sound and creative assets. In addition, you will be responsible for maintaining and updating the physical and cloud server where media assets and projects are housed and backed up.
This is a perfect role for someone looking to make their mark and grow within a post-production team. This is a full-time in-office role. You must be able to commute daily to our office in Inglewood, CA to be considered.
• Ensure the flow of production media assets through the Company is efficient, secure, and optimized.
• Liaising with crew to collect media and troubleshoot media uploads.
• Prepare media for transfer and deliver to the appropriate recipients before editing is scheduled to begin.
• Be aware of potential bottlenecks and lags in file transfer and server capacity (physical and virtual) and come up with potential troubleshooting methods to implement if situations arise.
• Work with various internal central/HQ and international teams to ensure assets for Lemonlight's projects are curated, archived and available for distribution.
• Manage distribution pipeline for incoming and outgoing creative assets.
• Ensure efficient, secure, and complete intake and delivery of all digital assets, into our platforms as specified to you.
• Be organized, disciplined and understand how to work within a media management workflows to ensure on-time delivery independently.
• Meet minimum quality standards and deadlines. Ensure that assigned media projects are being delivered/received on time. Run routine maintenance on physical and virtual servers on a weekly basis.
• Minimum 2 years' experience in post-production or media management
• Proficiency in data asset management, curation and archival order
• In depth knowledge of audio/video, physical and file formats and electronic delivery platforms
• Strong ability to follow direction, work unsupervised, at a fast pace with confidence
• Ability to troubleshoot and act as a critical thinker
• Ability and flexibility to adapt to changes in schedules and delivery while being able to prioritize
• Excellent interpersonal skills, ambitious approach and resilient spirit with experience navigating cross-functional organizations
Perks at Lemonlight
• Unlimited PTO
• Medical, Dental and Vision insurance starting 1 st of the month after hire date
• Birthday and work anniversary celebrations
• Fully stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages (Coffee, Latte, Espresso)
Lemonlight is a full-service content studio that specializes in performance creative. Since launching in 2014, we've become one the largest branded content providers in the world! We've worked with over 3,500 brands and are now serving a range of clientele from small businesses to the world's biggest brands like Amazon, AirBnB, Google, and Uber.