Assistant Staffing Coordinator
Legends Hospitality, LLCCamden, NJ
Part Time Job
Who We Are:
Born from performance and inspired by icons, Legends has built a legacy of powerful results with the leaders of global sports, entertainment and business. Our passion for creating remarkable experiences at every occasion for our Guests has enabled us to redefine the role of a sports solutions provider, setting a new expectation in the industry. It is quite simply - The Legends Way. This is not just a slogan posted in a conference room; it's our true north. It is the gauge by which we measure all things and it is evident in everything we do. The fact is, as a team's service partner, Legends has the vast majority of the direct Guest interactions … the moments of truth … where a fan's experience enjoying a team's product in person can be enhanced or decayed. We embrace this responsibility, and we hold ourselves accountable to delight every Guest that we serve. Delighting them is why we believe so strongly in product quality, and why we strive to deliver five-star customer service. It's why we are constantly innovating with products, service and technology. The best part of this approach is that delighting the Guest is good business. A happy Guest is good for us and it is great for our partners.
Responsible for executing scheduling for Legends. Prepare all required departmental correspondence and documents in a timely manner. Provide accurate and detailed reports to facilitate proper allocation of staffing, time and resources during events. Ensure compliance with Legends Hospitality Management Operating Standards to maintain brand integrity.
• Align with the General Manager to schedule the appropriate amount of staff for each event
• Assist in recruiting and hiring of staff.
• Responsible for communicating all information for a function to the employees to include report time, uniform requirements, and responsibilities.
• Ensure employees have fulfilled required trainings and comply with federal and state laws.
• Assign concession staff to appropriate location on event day
• Responsible for payroll.
• Data Entry as needed for month end and year end reports.
• Accountable for the upkeep and maintenance of all employee files.
• Assists with closing shift duties
• Dynamic, outgoing, high energy personality
• Ability to perform duties above expectations with little supervision
• Professional demeanor with the aptitude to interact with poise and upholding the company name
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent organizational skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, database and internet searching skills
• All applicants must be at least 18 years of age.
• Ability to interact with co-workers in order to ensure compliance with company service standards.
• Ability to multi task in a fast paced, team orientated setting.
• Must be able to read, speak and write English Language in order to communicate with guests.
• Ability to work all venue events, including: extended hours, nights, weekends, and holidays.
Starting rate between $15-17/hr or negotiable depending on experience
Position is Part-Time seasonal, non-exempt with possibility of overtime from March - October
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online