Legendary EntertainmentBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
Position Title: Security Associate
Location: Burbank, CA (In-Person)
Reporting To: VP, Global Security
Legendary Entertainment is a leading media company with film (Legendary Pictures), television and digital (Legendary Television and Digital Media) and comics (Legendary Comics) divisions dedicated to owning, producing, and delivering content to worldwide audiences. Legendary has built a library of marquee media properties and has established itself as a trusted brand which consistently delivers high-quality, commercial entertainment including some of the world's most popular intellectual property. In aggregate, Legendary Pictures-associated productions have realized grosses of more than $19 billion worldwide at the box office. To learn more visit: www.legendary.com.
The Global Security group provides services and solutions to help protect Legendary personnel, property, content, and technology systems across the enterprise. This group protects the Legendary brand and reputation while enabling and supporting business objectives.
As a member of the Global Security team, the Security Associate will be assisting with the daily administrative and operational activities to help ensure Legendary personnel, systems, and content is secure. The ideal candidate is passionate about security and is seeking an opportunity to enter the field. This role will be exposed to great opportunities in cybersecurity, cloud security, media and entertainment, and more.
• Assist in the monitoring and takedown of counterfeit and pirated Legendary content from various online sources.
• Assist in the management of corporate identification and access badges.
• Assist in the coordination of security assignments and engagement for events, screening, and other venues as required.
• Support in the assessment of vendor security postures based on Legendary and industry security guidelines.
• Coordinate the daily management security administrative and operational activities and other duties.
• Prepare topline reports of security breaches and the extent of the damage caused by these breaches.
• Research the latest in information technology security trends to keep up to date with the subject and use the latest technology to protect information.
• Assist departmental managers about security advancements to best protect the company’s systems.
• Assist with other duties as assigned.
Experience & Qualifications
• BA/BS Degree preferred
• Strong experience with Microsoft Office
• Experience with trend analysis, including presentations, and metrics
• Ability to identify counterfeit merchandise and pirated movies
• Familiarity with Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) preferred but not required
• Knowledge of social media platforms functionality
• Must have strong organizational skills to maintain multiple tasks and the status of each daily
• Excellent attention to detail, solid follow-up skills, ability to think strategically and solve problems
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills; ability to interface at senior levels within and outside the organization
• Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged standing, sitting, and other activities necessary to perform job duties
• Minimally must lift 25 pounds without assistance
Legendary Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. Legendary Entertainment does not discriminate in employment with regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, age, sex (including sexual harassment), sexual oriented, marital status, physical or mental disability, military status or unfavorable discharge from military service or any other characteristic protected by law.
The anticipated hourly base range for this position is $22.12 to $24.04 per hour. This range does not include any other compensation components or other benefits that an individual may be eligible for. Total rewards may include annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and program-specific awards. Legendary Entertainment also provides a variety of benefits to employees, including health insurance coverage, employee wellness programs, life and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan, year-round paid holidays, and paid time off (PTO).
The actual base salary offered depends on a variety of factors, which may include as applicable, the qualifications of the individual applicant for the position, years of relevant experience, market demands and indicators, specific and unique skills or training, level of education attained, certifications or other professional licenses held, and if applicable, the geographic location in which the applicant lives and/or from which they will be performing the job. The hiring salary range (amount) for this position applies to New York City and California.