Manager, TV Post Production
Legendary EntertainmentBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
Position Title: Manager, TV Post Production
Location: Burbank, CA (Hybrid)
Reporting To: SVP, TV Post Production
Legendary Entertainment is a leading media company with film (Legendary Pictures), television and digital (Legendary Television and Digital Media) and comics (Legendary Comics) divisions dedicated to owning, producing, and delivering content to worldwide audiences. Legendary has built a library of marquee media properties and has established itself as a trusted brand which consistently delivers high-quality, commercial entertainment including some of the world's most popular intellectual property. In aggregate, Legendary Pictures-associated productions have realized grosses of more than $19 billion worldwide at the box office.
Legendary Entertainment is hiring for a Manager, Post Production to support our Television Post Production team. The Post Production Manager is able to manage multiple projects simultaneously in various stages of production and post. The ideal candidate will have experience as a post production supervisor or related, focusing highly on scripted television projects.
• Help oversee high volume of scripted projects in various phases of production
• Manage the Post Teams from start of production through delivery.
• Track episodic deliveries and follow the post schedule. Track studio/network cuts and notes to make sure everything is delivered on time.
• Manager and admin of the following programs: PIX, Scenechronize, Signiant Media Shuttle and BOX; liaison between the post teams and network for these programs.
• Manage the workflow, organize, and archive all NDAs, Certificates of Engagements and Work for Hire Agreements for Post and VFX Departments.
• (Credits Administration) Manage the workflow of the credits for each episode for every show. Ensure notes get addressed, fixed and approved.
• Archiving all post assets (digital and physical) for every show and season. Keep multiple tracking charts on Archiving to know where everything lives.
• Maintain and update the delivery tracking chart monthly and send to respective departments.
• Work with the Distribution team to provide files as needed, documents or audiovisual materials. Help with drive management, providing them drives when needed and keeping track of those drives until they are returned.
• (Music Licenses) Track and work with Business & Legal Affairs department with signing music licenses and organizing and archiving those documents.
• (Copyright Registration) Work with Legal department in providing audiovisual material for copyright registration for each episode of every show.
• Organize monthly meetings to go over Post checklists. Implement the changes and send off to LTV Production.
• Schedule meetings and phone calls, book travel when needed.
• Special duties as needed.
Experience & Skills
• 5 years of experience in Post Production for scripted Television projects is required
• Trade school degree or certification; Bachelor’s degree in related field; or equivalent work experience
• General knowledge of AVID, Premiere, and all other post production equipment and software
• Experience in managing and understanding budgets and schedules
• Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously in various stages of production and post
• Must be able to exercise good judgment, initiative and follow-through as this is a demanding and fast-moving environment
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Advanced proficiency with MS Office software
Legendary Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. Legendary Entertainment does not discriminate in employment with regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, age, sex (including sexual harassment), sexual oriented, marital status, physical or mental disability, military status or unfavorable discharge from military service or any other characteristic protected by law.
The anticipated annual base salary for this position is $65,000 to $80,000. This range does not include any other compensation components or other benefits that an individual may be eligible for. Total rewards may include annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and program-specific awards. Legendary Entertainment also provides a variety of benefits to employees, including health insurance coverage, employee wellness programs, life and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan, year-round paid holidays, and paid time off (PTO).
The actual base salary offered depends on a variety of factors, which may include as applicable, the qualifications of the individual applicant for the position, years of relevant experience, market demands and indicators, specific and unique skills or training, level of education attained, certifications or other professional licenses held, and if applicable, the geographic location in which the applicant lives and/or from which they will be performing the job. The hiring salary range (amount) for this position applies to New York City and California.