Legendary EntertainmentBurbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 1/3/2023 11:54:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Graphic Designer jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Graphic Designer postings
Full Time Job
Temporary Graphic Designer
POSITION TITLE: Temporary Graphic Designer
REPORTING TO: Chief of Creative Marketing
LOCATION: Burbank, CA In-Person
Legendary Entertainment is a leading media company with film (Legendary Pictures), television and digital (Legendary Television and Digital Media) and comics (Legendary Comics) divisions dedicated to owning, producing, and delivering content to worldwide audiences. Legendary has built a library of marquee media properties and has established itself as a trusted brand which consistently delivers high-quality, commercial entertainment including some of the world's most popular intellectual property. In aggregate, Legendary Pictures-associated productions have realized grosses of more than $19 billion worldwide at the box office.
The Graphic Designer will work as part of the Creative Marketing team to provide creative services for the Franchise Management team. This will include Style Guides, Merchandising and Branding, product concepts and packaging. This position will assist in translating Legendary characters/qualities into branding and packaging programs and all other requests as needed by the Franchise Management team.
• Translate Creative Strategy for Legendary IP into Branding and Packaging tools that meet the needs of the Franchise Management team.
• Utilize design and packaging applications to develop and deliver Style Guides and product designs including print, color, and typography tools.
• Liaise with Project Manager to ensure Style Guide delivery is turnkey for partners, including approved images, licensed fonts, color guides and brand guidelines.
• Work closely with Art Director to compile designs for partner pitching and business development purposes.
• Additional duties as needed.
• Bachelor’s Degree or 2 years of Technical College in a Design discipline.
• At least 2-3 years’ experience in Style Guide creation, custom graphics and packaging design.
• Intermediate skills working with Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, PowerPoint and Keynote.
• Excellent print and digital design skills.
• Strong sense of layout and typography.
• Highly detail oriented and organized, must be able to effectively communicate with both internal teams and clients.
• Able to work quickly and efficiently.