Legendary EntertainmentBurbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 1/3/2023 5:08:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Search for Graphic Designer jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Graphic Designer postings
Full Time Job
Position Title: Graphic Designer
Reporting To: Chief Creative Marketing Executive
Location: Burbank, CA (Hybrid)
Legendary Entertainment is a leading media company with film (Legendary Pictures), television (Legendary Television) and comics (Legendary Comics) divisions dedicated to owning, producing and delivering content to worldwide audiences. Legendary has built a library of marquee media properties and has established itself as a trusted brand which consistently delivers high-quality, commercial entertainment including some of the world's most popular intellectual property. In aggregate, Legendary Pictures-associated productions have realized grosses of more than $19 billion worldwide at the box office.
Working as part of Legendary’s in-house Creative Marketing team, the Graphic Designer will handle a wide range of design assignments, including deck creation, advertising, artworking, branding, packaging, and visual development. This position will assist in translating Legendary’s properties / worlds / characters into elevated, high-impact creative materials that can serve all aspects of the business, as well as adhoc design tasks as needed by the Creative Marketing department.
• Lead graphic design assignments briefed by the Chief of Creative Marketing and deployed across the company
• Understand vision and research trends as related to visual design across all segments of the entertainment industry, including brand development, Style Guides and digital / social creative
• Translate Legendary IP into a wide range of design deliverables, including but not limited to: internal pitch decks, mythology bibles, style guides, product design, print, color, and typography page layout, trade ads and corporate creative, social and digital graphicsCreate and layout pitch presentation decks, mythology tools, show bibles, and sales materials for all divisions across Legendary
• Work closely with the Creative Marketing team to compile designs for brands and licensees.
• Liaise with Project Manager and Art Director to ensure asset deliverables are turnkey for partners, including use of approved images, licensed fonts, color guides and brand guidelines
• Additional duties as needed
Experience & Skills
• Bachelor’s Degree or 2 years of Technical College in a Design discipline
• At least 2-3 years experience in deck/presentation creation, custom graphics and packaging design
• Intermediate skills working with Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, PowerPoint, and Keynote
• Excellent print and digital design skills
• Strong sense of layout and typography
• Highly detail-oriented and organized; must be able to effectively communicate with both internal teams and clients
• A proven ability to work efficiently and effectively to brief, within agreed timelines
• Illustrative, Motion Graphics and Photography skills encouraged but not required for position
Submit your application with your resume, portfolio and relevant work samples highlighting this exact experience to be considered.