Financial Analyst, TV Production Finance
Legendary EntertainmentBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
Position Title: Financial Analyst
Location: Burbank, CA
Reporting to: SVP, Production Finance
Legendary Entertainment is a leading media company with film (Legendary Pictures), television and digital (Legendary Television and Digital Media) and comics (Legendary Comics) divisions dedicated to owning, producing, and delivering content to worldwide audiences. Legendary has built a library of marquee media properties and has established itself as a trusted brand that consistently delivers high-quality, commercial entertainment including some of the world's most popular intellectual property. In aggregate, Legendary Pictures-associated productions have realized grosses of more than $19 billion worldwide at the box office.
Legendary is looking for a Financial Analyst to directly support the Production Finance Television department. The ideal candidate is a high-performing, motivated, conscientious professional who demonstrates strong production accounting skills. This role will be part of a dynamic Production Finance team working directly with our production business groups in the planning, financial administration, and production of first-class global television programming.
• Assist in gathering requested documentation for various types of audits including license fee, breakage, co-production, guild compliance, and production incentives.
• Assist with payment and tracking of Television Development expenses.
• Work closely with Staff Accountant to account for documents as shows wrap; send necessary files to Optimis for scanning; review and reconcile exception reports.
• Assist Residuals department with document collection and residual setups.
• Help maintain reporting and tracking in the above areas as well as other tasks as required by Executive Director and SVP of Production Finance.
Experience & Skills
• BS Degree in Finance, Accounting or related field preferred
• At least 2 years in Production Accounting experience preferred
• Excellent Excel skills and Production Accounting software experience
• Dependable, organized and strong attention to detail
• Strong problem solving, project management, and time management skills
• Proactive and possess a hands-on, collaborative working style
• Interested in being part of a fast-paced dynamic team
• Positive attitude and flexible