Executive Assistant, Corporate Legal
Legendary EntertainmentBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Reporting to: Chief Legal Officer
Location: Burbank, CA
Legendary Entertainment is a leading media company with film (Legendary Pictures), television and digital (Legendary Television and Digital Media) and comics (Legendary Comics) divisions dedicated to owning, producing and delivering content to worldwide audiences. Legendary has built a library of marquee media properties and has established itself as a trusted brand which consistently delivers high-quality, commercial entertainment including some of the world's most popular intellectual property. In aggregate, Legendary Pictures-associated productions have realized grosses of more than $19 billion worldwide at the box office. To learn more visit: www.legendary.com
Legendary is in search of an Executive Assistant to support the Chief Legal Officer. This role will be responsible for high-level administrative support, including coordinating and scheduling competing commitments across all divisions of the company. The ideal candidate is extraordinarily detail-oriented, sharp, quickly able to juggle multiple tasks, has strong written and verbal communication skills, and is a self-starter and dynamic team player.
• Manage highly demanding schedule of CLO and team on a daily basis.
• Act as a liason on behalf of the CLO and other departments/staff within the organization, as well as external parties, employing diplomacy in all interactions.
• Arrange and book heavy global travel, accommodations, hotel, meetings, and meals.
• Answer, screen, and roll high-volume of calls; create and update call logs.
• Manage a busy calendar, including scheduling calls, appointments, and meetings.
• Maintain an organized and up-to-date expense management system, electronic filing system, and contacts database.
Experience & Skills
• BA/BS degree from an accredited college or university required
• Minimum 2-3 years of experience working in a fast-paced, results-driven environment (agency, studio, or law firm or other professional services experience a plus).
• Experience in Legal or Entertainment is a plus
• Previous experience supporting a senior executive is highly preferred
• Open to working flexible hours as the CLO’s schedule demands
• Excellent oral and written communication skills with an ability to interface effectively with colleagues, management, and other third parties
• Strong organizational skills with an ability to multi-task effectively
• Highly energetic and motivated, while demonstrating a positive and personable attitude
• Discretion is a must—dealing with highly sensitive and confidential information
• Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office software (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)