Executive Assistant, Corporate Finance
Legendary EntertainmentBurbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 3/17/2021 9:54:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Film and TV Production Category
Search for Executive Assistant, Corporate Finance jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Executive Assistant, Corporate Finance postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Executive Assistant, Corporate Finance? Position Overview:
Legendary Entertainment is looking for a capable, personable, and detail-oriented executive assistant to support the CFO. The executive assistant is responsible for ensuring the CFO’s day-to-day operations are organized and run as smoothly as possible. This position will also occasionally support other senior members of the finance and accounting team and as available will take on operational tasks in support of the general accounting, finance, accounts payable and accounts receivable functions.
• Provide administrative support to the Chief Financial Officer: Coordinate all meetings; understand priority levels for each engagement; RSVP for events; schedule business meals and make the appropriate reservations; ensure that the CFO is always aware of his schedule and any changes.
• Answer phone lines; check voicemails; maintain the call sheet; maintain contacts in Outlook.
• Expedite signatures: Ensure that all signature requests submitted to CFO are done so according to policy; return all signatures to the requesting parties; file Signature Cover Sheets.
• Book travel: Both domestic and international, own the initial booking process and any further changes that need to be made; ensure coordination with any other parties joining from Legendary; submit Travel Approval requests & follow approval process prior to booking.
• Submit expenses for the CFO; handle corporate credit card coding on a monthly basis.
• Coordinate occasional events: Advance screenings for Legendary new releases for banking partners; department celebrations; large meetings; charity event funding and coordination.
• Provide support as needed to the broader Finance department: Order supplies & maintain department supply room; coordinate incoming & outgoing mail; book conference rooms; occasionally book travel or set meetings for department members other than the CFO.
• Handle corporate check deposit process on a weekly basis.
• Maintain up-to-date knowledge of company Travel & Expense Policy; review and approve on behalf of the CFO expense reports on a company-wide basis; coordinate all Travel Approval authorizations on a company-wide basis.
• Maintain financial tracking and film development databases: Update theatrical & streaming release calendars, social media and box office trackers; assemble film comp charts.
• Assist with projects for the CFO and within the department as needed.
• Compile and analyze financial information and prepare well documented journal entries for approval by the CFO to accounts as needed ensuring financial records are accurate and properly documented.
• Communicate financial information in an understandable form for non-technical people using both written and verbal skills.
Experience & Skills:
• High level of oral/written communication, interpersonal skills, and attention to detail.
• Ability to plan, initiate and complete work assignments with minimum direction.
• Ability to recognize sensitive situations and maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
• Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, incl. Outlook, Excel, Word, Powerpoint.
• Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, draw valid conclusions and recommend effective solutions.
• Proactive – don’t wait for instruction.
• Be comfortable in both high stress, high pressure time periods and periods of relative inactivity – know how to prioritize in the first instance, look for ways to contribute in the second.
• Flexibility, ability to thrive in both structured and unstructured environments, interpersonal skills to be able to interact effectively with difficult people.
• Self-starter, someone who “gets it”, someone who wants to learn and is unafraid to ask questions.
• Previous experience supporting high-level executives preferred.
• Industry related experience preferred.
• Graduated from an accredited college/university with a degree in accounting or finance. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.