Director, Social Marketing
Legendary EntertainmentBurbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 10/6/2020 10:04:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Executive Positions Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Social Media Category
Search for Director, Social Marketing jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Director, Social Marketing postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Director, Social Marketing? Summary of Position:
The Director, Social Marketing will be responsible for driving development, execution, measurement, and growth for social across all Legendary brands.
This is a highly collaborative position and requires working with stakeholders across the organization to overseee a high volume editorial calendar, and support marketing initiatives across all business lines.
This role is equal parts creative and strategic, and requires in-depth knowledge of best practices across key social platforms, an eye for effective content, a solid sense of how to build and maintain a community, strong ability to read and respond to social analytics, and the ability to work.
• Develop and execute social strategy across all Legendary brands
• Create and maintain content calendar for all Legendary-owned social channels working with in-house teams to generate new content. Ability to contribute and edit copy as needed
• Track and report on all key analytics, making recommendations based on learnings to improve effectiveness of our content strategy
• Work with our external distribution partners to provide insight, direction, and support on social content associated with our campaigns
• Develop approach for social moderation working with external partners, specifically tonal guidelines, response framework and measurement
• Establish community building strategies geared towards genuine engagement with our fans and growth of our audience
• Analysis of culture, community, media and market trends to inform strategic and creative development for content
• Be the champion of the audience: ensure that the editorial agenda serves our growing community
Experience & Skills:
• 5 years experience overseeing the social presence of major brands, IP, or personalities
• Bachelor’s Degree in related field, advanced degree a plus
• Extensive multi-brand management experience required
• Nuanced understanding of the social media landscape and of audience behaviors
• Keen curatorial eye for interesting, stand-out content online
• Hands-on experience in growing and maintaining an online community
• Experience in tracking, analyzing, and reporting on social data
• Experience with international and emerging social platforms (Weibo, WeChat, etc) a big plus
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Photoshop
• Strong organizational and project management skills
• Exceptional written and verbal communication and collaboration skills This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.