Director, Screen Credits Administration
Legendary EntertainmentBurbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 12/1/2021 5:54:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Executive Positions Category
Browse the Post Production Category
Search for Director, Screen Credits Administration jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Director, Screen Credits Administration postings
Full Time Job
Position Title: Director, Screen Credits Administration
Location: Burbank, CA
Reporting to: EVP, Physical Production
Legendary Entertainment is a leading media company with film (Legendary Pictures), television and digital (Legendary Television and Digital Media) and comics (Legendary Comics) divisions dedicated to owning, producing, and delivering content to worldwide audiences. Legendary has built a library of marquee media properties and has established itself as a trusted brand which consistently delivers high-quality, commercial entertainment including some of the world's most popular intellectual property. In aggregate, Legendary Pictures-associated productions have realized grosses of more than $19 billion worldwide at the box office. To learn more visit: www.legendary.com.
Legendary is in search of a Director, Screen Credits Administration to manage the credit process in the features production department. This position will focus on the management process of ensuring and adhering to all contractual requirements and obligations.
• Manage the onscreen credits as well as review and approve the credit portion of all related materials prepared both by our company and those of our affiliates for use in any and all media whether created via digital, print, or video mediums.
• Act as a consultant and advisor for on screen credits and advertising.
• Responsible for establishing and maintaining the Original Programming credit policies to ensure that these policies are adhered to both internally and by relevant production entities.
• Coordinate credit waivers and approvals with the WGA, DGA and SAG-AFTRA as well as working executives to insure credits accurately represent both contractual and union requirements.
• Work with Business Affairs to create Main On End credits based off of all talent contracts.
• Deliver all required documents and elements to distributing partners that correspond to the respective agreements.
• Work with post production for clearance.
Experience & Skills:
• BA/BS degree required
• Minimum of 5 years experience working as a credit administrator on major feature films, network television series and/or cable television networks preferred
• In depth knowledge of the WGA, DGA, SAG-AFTRA rules and regulations as they relate to on-screen and online credits and paid advertising
• Excellent knowledge of WGA, DGA, SAG-AFTRA contractual requirements
• Working knowledge of different credit formats used by other film and television companies, credit history and trends within the motion picture, streaming services, and pay cable industries
• Familiarity with the credit provisions of both U.S. and international film unions and guilds is required
• Excellent proofreading, editing, and research skills are a plus, specifically excel
• Ability to analyze and interpret contracts
• Strong industry relationships
• Paralegal experience a plus