Senior Manager, Corporate Finance
Legendary EntertainmentBurbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 10/14/2021 3:54:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Browse the Executive Positions Category
Search for Senior Manager, Corporate Finance jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Senior Manager, Corporate Finance postings
Full Time Job
Position Title: Senior Manager, Corporate Finance
Location: Burbank, CA
Reporting To: VP, Finance
Legendary Entertainment is a leading media company with film (Legendary Pictures), television and digital (Legendary Television and Digital Media) and comics (Legendary Comics) divisions dedicated to owning, producing, and delivering content to worldwide audiences. Legendary has built a library of marquee media properties and has established itself as a trusted brand which consistently delivers high-quality, commercial entertainment including some of the world's most popular intellectual property. In aggregate, Legendary Pictures-associated productions have realized grosses of more than $19 billion worldwide at the box office. To learn more visit: www.legendary.com.
Legendary is looking for a Senior Manager, Corporate Finance to join the team. The role responsibilities will include developing financial analyses, working closely with creative, production, legal, and accounting groups and investment banks, and preparing presentations for senior management, including the CEO, CFO, and segment leadership.
• Manages all aspects of Corporate planning activities including monthly updates, forecasts and budgets, and associated deliverables. Serves as a key contact between Corporate Finance and banking group partners and Wanda Group in addressing any questions that arise during and after submission of financial plans.
• Actively manages and participates in M&A and capital raising transactions through management of financial, legal, and accounting diligence, liaising with investment bankers and managing the Company’s management model.
• Prepares valuation analyses to support Creative Executives in their decision-making process regarding content development and production.
• Creates insightful and clear excel models that summarize analyses about expectations, performance, and insights on streaming and theatrical film and television performance; high degree of comfort with valuation analysis including NPV and IRR.
• Helps manage the preparation of content performance presentations and underlying analyses for executive decision-makers at Legendary.
• Conducting and interpreting analyses of content performance trends (generally using Excel to clean, manipulate and interpret large sets of data) and developing insights to influence future content decisions.
• Participates and drives special projects and initiatives which could include C-level, business process improvement, and company-wide planning and reporting initiatives.
Experience & Skills
• Bachelor’s degree in finance, business, accounting, economics, mathematics is preferred.
• Experience in Investment Banking (corporate finance/M&A) or equivalent.
• Prior experience in investment banking or other relevant field is preferred, though not required.
• Knowledge of basic accounting and financial concepts; ability to analyze and value businesses.
• Foundational knowledge of streaming service and theatrical business models and unit economics.
• High aptitude and enthusiasm for complex problem solving utilizing financial modeling and analysis, including strong Excel modeling skills and experience with the application of formulas such as index match.
• Excellent analytical and presentation skills. Effective at writing, facilitating, and presenting analyses. Fluency in building visualizations of complex data sets.
• Familiarity with statistical concepts and analysis.
• High EQ and professional maturity, with demonstrated ability to engage at an executive level.
• Must be highly analytical and be strong, effective communicators who can also thrive in fast-paced environments.
• Possess an intellectual curiosity, focus on generating results and exhibit the highest personal and professional standards of integrity.
• Must be motivated, disciplined, flexible, and be able to work effectively in collaborative and autonomous environments.
• A drive for results, and the ability to perform well under pressure and against tight deadlines.
• Team player mentality, and ability to effectively interact with a wide variety of internal groups and clients.
• Strong multi-tasking skills.
• Exceptional Microsoft Office suite (Excel a must) and financial reporting skills.