Director, Digital Marketing
Legendary EntertainmentBurbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 10/25/2021 10:54:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Executive Positions Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Director, Digital Marketing jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Director, Digital Marketing postings
Full Time Job
Position Title: Director, Digital Marketing
Location: Burbank, CA
Reporting to: SVP, Marketing & Digital Strategy
The Director of Digital Marketing will be responsible for overseeing the the brand’s presence across all digital touchpoints both consumer-facing and internal. This role will oversee content development, audience growth, and analytics reporting for the Legendary brand working with our internal team and outside vendors. This person must demonstrate top notch organization skills, a creative understanding of how to connect with an audience effectively on behalf of both the overall brand and our individual IP, and fluency in the top social platforms.
• Play a key role in defining and executing a vision for how the Legendary brand represents on social, promoting the brand via our films, tv, comics, and consumer products.
• Be the champion of our audience: have a deep understanding of what drives our fandoms, and ensure that our editorial agenda serves our growing community.
• Create and maintain forward-looking content calendar working with internal team for all Legendary-operated social channels.
• Partner with cross functional teams to build custom social support for Film, TV, Comics, and Consumer Products.
• Develop and establish internal and external-facing email newsletters.
• Oversee regular analytics reporting tracking audience growth and engagement.
• Steer development and production of digitial iniatives for Legendary Brand and for our Film IP.
Experience & Skills
• Bachelor’s Degree is Marketing, Communication, or related field
• 7 years experience overseeing the social presence of a major brand or IP
• Extensive experience developing content for multiple social channels
• Nuanced understanding of the social media landscape, top platforms, and audience behaviors
• Keen curatorial eye for interesting, stand-out content online
• Hands-on experience in growing and maintaining an online community
• Deep experience in tracking, analyzing, and reporting on social data
• Experience with international social platforms (VK, Weibo, WeChat, etc) a big plus
• Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office suite or products
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, including copywriting
• Excellent organizational and project management skills