Coordinator, TV Physical Production
Legendary EntertainmentBurbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 7/26/2021 4:54:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Film and TV Production Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Coordinator, TV Physical Production jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Coordinator, TV Physical Production postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Coordinator, TV Physical Production?
Full Time Job
Position Title: Coordinator, TV Physical Production
Location: Burbank, CA
Reporting To: EVP, TV Physical Production
Legendary Entertainment is a leading media company with film (Legendary Pictures), television and digital (Legendary Television and Digital Media) and comics (Legendary Comics) divisions dedicated to owning, producing, and delivering content to worldwide audiences. Legendary has built a library of marquee media properties and has established itself as a trusted brand which consistently delivers high-quality, commercial entertainment including some of the world's most popular intellectual property. In aggregate, Legendary Pictures-associated productions have realized grosses of more than $19 billion worldwide at the box office. To learn more visit: www.legendary.com.
Legendary Television is looking for an experienced Coordinator to support the EVP of Physical Production. This is a fast-paced desk covering both domestic and international productions. Position requires heavy involvement in script tracking, researching candidates for key crew positions, scouting, procuring and setting up Writers/Production office spaces, booking travel, and liaising with the Production staff of each current production. Potential applicants should have physical production experience (office and set), an understanding of physical production, and a desire to grow with this industry.
• Act as Production liaison between outside Coordinators and in-house Production, Post, Finance, and Safety Executives on current and development projects as directed.
• Oversee creation and maintenance of studio/network contact and distribution lists provided to the shows and ensure that shows are following appropriate distribution protocol.
• Monitor the content vetting process by ensuring all studio/network executives are receiving the necessary script and cut updates and the show is receiving all network notes.
• Track and audit all deliverables during production including call sheets, production reports, schedules, contract charts, etc. through Scenechronize. Manage department Scenechronize account by monitoring and granting membership access and permissions.
• Coordinate delivery and approval of all studio wrap materials.
• Maintain detailed research documents for the Production Management team for the hiring of line producers, production managers, key department heads, and other key production personnel. Create and maintain research documents pertaining to locations, stages, tax incentive countries, production service companies overseas, etc.
• Set up, schedule, and coordinate initial kick-off and ongoing production meetings for all internal teams involved. Extensive note-taking during interdepartmental meetings and during production calls covering topics including, but not limited to, episodic cuts, productions in development, “kick-off” calls, etc.
• Point of contact for production insurance companies regarding initial set up and submitting of pertinent documents such as E&O applications, submission of affidavits, etc. Assist in tracking of insurance claims along with Production Finance, Production Safety, and show-level production.
• Distribute and process start paperwork for new cast and crew members.
• Revise and further develop manuals, production templates, and checklists starting from studio internal checklists within departments to the production manual distributed to producers and personal on the show level.
• Develop and build tracking grids for agreements, vendors, union/guild documents, etc.
• Arrange all necessary travel accommodations for executives, producers, and staff both for domestic meetings and international location scouts/shoots.
Experience & Skills:
• Bachelors Degree required, preferred in related field
• 3-5 years Industry Experience as an admin to high volume office
• Physical Production experience is preferred. Studio experience is a plus
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and 365/Outlook
• Knowledge of Scenechronize is a plus
• Basic knowledge of physical production, forms, and schedules
• Must have high attention to detail and skilled in project management
• Ability to keep good records and data
• Excellent networking, research, reach out and follow up skills
• Excellent phone and communication skills