Coordinator, Post Production
Legendary EntertainmentBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
Temp Coordinator, Post Production
Legendary Entertainment is currently seeking a temporary experienced Post Production Coordinator to assist the fast-paced TV Post Production department for a 4-month assignment. The ideal candidate will have experience in post production at an entertainment studio or production company.
• Manage the Post Teams from start of Production through Delivery.
• Track episodic deliveries and follow the Post Schedule. Track Studio/Network cuts and notes to make sure everything is delivered on time.
• Admin/Gatekeeper and Manager of the following programs PIX, Scenechronize, Filerunner and BOX.
• Liaison between the Post Teams and Network for the four programs above.
• Manage the workflow, organize, and archive all NDAs, Certificates of Engagements and Work for Hire Agreements for Post and VFX Departments.
• Credits Administration. Manage the workflow of the credits for each episode for every show. Make sure notes get addressed, fixed and approved.
• Archiving all Post assets (digital and physical) for every show and season. Keep multiple tracking charts on Archiving to know where everything lives.
• Maintain and update the delivery tracking chart on a monthly basis and send to a respective departments.
• Work with the Distribution Team providing them files when needed, either documents or audiovisual material. Help with drive management, with providing them drives when needed and keeping track of those drives until they are returned.
• Music Licenses- Track and work with the Business Affairs and Legal Department with signing music licenses and organizing and archiving those documents.
• Copyright Registration. Work with the Legal Department in providing audiovisual material for copyright registration for each episode of every show.
• Organize a monthly meeting to go over Post Checklists. Implement the changes and then send off to LTV Production.
• Schedule meetings and phone calls, book travel when needed.
Experience & Skills:
• Previous relevant entertainment experience is required.
• Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) as well as Microsoft Outlook.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal & written.
• BA or BS degree from an accredited college or university.
• Minimum 2-3 years experience in production or post production.
• Working knowledge of post production/understanding of technical terms and processes.