Legendary EntertainmentBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
Position Title: Coordinator, Marketing
Location: Burbank (Hybrid)
Reporting To: SVP, Marketing & Digital Strategy
Legendary Entertainment is a leading media company with film (Legendary Pictures), television and digital (Legendary Television and Digital Media) and comics (Legendary Comics) divisions dedicated to owning, producing, and delivering content to worldwide audiences. Legendary has built a library of marquee media properties and has established itself as a trusted brand which consistently delivers high-quality, commercial entertainment including some of the world's most popular intellectual property. In aggregate, Legendary Pictures-associated productions have realized grosses of more than $19 billion worldwide at the box office.
Legendary is looking for a Coordinator to join its Marketing team. This is a dynamic role that sits at the center of activity within Legendary’s Marketing department. Hybrid responsibilities include administration work in support of the marketing team, as well as hands-on involvement with social media for our brand channels and our IP. On the social side, this person is a key member of the social marketing team, working closely with our film, TV, comics, and licensing departments to support all consumer facing activity. This role is responsible for day to day administration of Legendary brand social accounts. Additionally, this role will help to manage our Associate Marketers program, a digital think tank comprised of current students and recent grads. This role requires a reliable and passionate self-starter who thinks creatively and strategically, serving in a public-facing capacity for our brand.
• Administration of Legendary brand social channels including content posting, interaction with the community, and analytical reporting on social performance.
• Assist in creating and maintaining a unified, cross-departmental content calendar which supports all consumer facing and internal initiatives.
• Launch and support fan contests and sweepstakes, including working with legal to establish guidelines, launching programs on social, and interfacing with fans for prize fulfillment.
• Collaborate with distribution partners on the creation of our campaign social marketing content.
• Handle the organization and sharing of content and other digital assets.
• Conduct and present research projects related to our films and our audiences.
• Help to manage our Associate Marketers Program, including helping to shape the syllabus, leading the agenda during meetings, and providing feedback on assignments.
• Handle marketing/digital team schedule, phones, travel, and visitor passes for SVP Marketing and Digital Strategy.
• Handle all aspects of meeting prep including coordinating all calendar items, establishing conference calls and video conference calls, coordinating meetings over multiple time zones, distributing materials, and keeping notes.
• Invoice processing, expense reports and office supply orders.
• On-site and online support for special events, screenings, special shoots.
Experience & Skills
• Bachelor's Degree required
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in the media and entertainment industry with specific involvement in social/digital
• Deep fluency with top social platforms, including TikTok, Instagram, Twitter, Snap, YouTube, and Meta/Facebook
• Passion for film and all things digital
• Excellent copywriting and editing skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
• Keynote deck-building skills a big plus
• Familiarity with Photoshop
• Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment with a broad set of collaborators
• Commitment to maintaining strict confidentiality standards
• Professional demeanor and diplomatic skills
• Strong work ethic and collaborative team player
• Ability to be proactive and properly prioritize tasks on various projects concurrently
Legendary Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. Legendary Entertainment does not discriminate in employment with regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, age, sex (including sexual harassment), sexual oriented, marital status, physical or mental disability, military status or unfavorable discharge from military service or any other characteristic protected by law.