Assistant, TV Business & Legal Affairs
Legendary EntertainmentBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
The Business and Legal Affairs Assistant will support the head of TV Business and Legal Affairs in Legendary’s television division. The position will manage day-to-day administrative functions, while interfacing with a variety of creative clients and high level executives (internally and externally). Additionally, the position will handle heavy call volume, correspondence, drafting, and invoice processing. A high degree of confidentiality and discretion are expected in regards to all matters handled in this position.
• Answer telephone calls.
• Coordinate/schedule meetings and manage schedules for multiple executives.
• Draft correspondence and basic form agreements.
• Revise, redline, proofread and close deal memos and agreements.
• Copy, print, file creation, manually file, maintain, and organize a high volume of electronic and physical legal documents and files.
• Maintain deal summaries and distribution of summaries across TV department.
• Process invoices in a timely manner in conjunction with the finance department.
• Process expense reports.
• Personal tasks such as daily lunch pick up as needed.
• Manage special projects as designated, specifically, dealing with administrative and organizational matters.
Experience & Skills:
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.).
• Experience drafting and redlining.
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
• Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, and pro-active, Team player
• Bachelor’s degree.
• A Juris Doctor degree from a recognized U.S. law school preferred but not required
• Minimum of 2 years of prior experience as an assistant in TV or Features supporting senior executives. Preferably in Business Affairs and/or Legal Affairs, but not required.
• Ability to work independently.