Assistant, Physical Production
Legendary EntertainmentBurbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 4/13/2021 9:54:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Film and TV Production Category
Search for Assistant, Physical Production jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Assistant, Physical Production postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Assistant, Physical Production? Position Overview:
This position will support EVP, Feature Physical Production. This is an extremely busy and high-profile desk that requires attention to detail, as well as clear communication, multi-tasking, and time management skills. The ideal candidate is a superstar and true self-starter who is organized, and enthusiastic on a day-to-day basis. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is interested in film production at every level, interacting with several constituents, including Finance, VFX, Safety, Post Production & Creative departments. Duties include both administrative and creative responsibilities supporting the executive and his particular projects, as well as contributing to the department, and the film slate as a whole.
• Administrative tasks including, but not limited to: rolling calls, answering and fielding heavy phone calls in a professional manner; handling, processing, and filing all incoming emails; scheduling meetings and calls while managing executive’s calendar; coordinating project travel and itineraries; maintaining contact lists; tracking and submitting expenses, et al.
• Handle high-level confidential information in a discreet and professional manner.
• Greet and interact with talent, clients, visitors with a positive and helpful attitude.
• Interface with high profile talent, studio executives and agents/managers to support executive and the department with completion of ongoing projects.
• Field and escalate information requests from the public, media and high-level industry players, as necessary
• Perform other clerical duties such as data entry, transcribing, and compiling spreadsheets.
• Liaise with other Legendary Entertainment departments to complete assignments and ensure required tasks are completed efficiently for projects to progress.
• Assist in handling requests made by crew members, directors, department heads, and production management/supervisors beginning with various stages of development, continuing through production and through the release of each film.
• Assist with the distribution of scripts, production paperwork and on-boarding productions.
Experience & Skills:
• A self-starter with a sharp attention to detail and ability to prioritize with minimal direction while working on multiple projects in motion at a time.
• Must be able to quickly acclimate to a fast-paced environment and be able to anticipate needs; following through on all tasks through completion.
• Willingness to work as needed and complete all tasks and responsibilities with a positive attitude.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise, excellent organizational skills, strong multitasking and time-management skills
• Must have at least 1-2 years of Executive Assistant experience at a major studio, agency, production company, or management company.
• Previous production, office or set & development experience is not required but is preferred and a plus This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.