Assistant, Business & Legal Affairs
Legendary EntertainmentBurbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 12/1/2020 3:54:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Film and TV Production Category
Browse the Legal and Business Affairs Category
Search for Assistant, Business & Legal Affairs jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Assistant, Business & Legal Affairs postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Assistant, Business & Legal Affairs?
Full Time Job
Temp Assistant, Business & Legal Affairs
The Temporary Business and Legal Affairs Assistant will support Business and Legal Affairs executives in Legendary’s television division. The position will manage day-to-day administrative functions, while interfacing with a variety of creative clients and high level executives (internally and externally). Additionally, the temporary position will handle heavy call volume, correspondence, drafting, and invoice processing. A high degree of confidentiality and discretion are expected in regards to all matters handled in this temporary position.
• Answer telephone calls for multiple executives within business and legal affiars.
• Coordinate/schedule meetings and manage schedules for multiple executives.
• Draft correspondence and basic form agreements.
• Revise, redline, proofread and close deal memos and agreements.
• Copy, print, file creation, manually file, maintain, and organize a high volume of electronic and physical legal documents and files.
• Maintain deal summaries and distribution of summaries across TV department.
• Process invoices in a timely manner in conjunction with the finance department.
• Process expense reports.
• Personal tasks such as daily lunch pick up as needed.
• Manage special projects as designated, specifically, dealing with administrative and organizational matters.
Experience & Skills:
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.).
• Experience drafting and redlining.
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
• Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, and pro-active.
• Team player.
• A Juris Doctor degree from a recognized U.S. law school preferred
• Minimum 2 years of prior Business Affairs or Business and Legal Affairs experience in TV or Features supporting senior executives.
• Ability to work independently.