LBI Media, Inc.Burbank, CA
Full Time Job
We are LBI Media, Inc., the largest privately-held, minority-owned Spanish-language broadcaster in the United States with TV and radio stations operating in several top Hispanic markets, parent company of the Estrella TV Network, and the only US based Producer of Spanish-language programming. We are looking for high energy and passionate people who want to grow with us.
The Television Host will be a charismatic and authentic talent, who has an opinion, can relate to viewers and keep them engaged. The candidate will research and write show scripts, as required, and deliver both scripted and improvisational commentary per directive of the show producer. Host will also represent the show and network to the public in special events, activities and promotions as requested.
• Present daily Show information on air both in the Los Angeles and other Estrella TV markets in a manner that connects with the audience.
• Collaborate with producers, co-hosts, and associate producers to generate interesting show topics that engage the interests of our viewers.
• Participate in information gathering, vetting, and prepping the show for air.
• Promote the Show, the Network, and the Company in community, network and station events and activities as requested by the Company.
• Conduct Studio, on air and/or telephone interviews with guest and viewers.
• Engaging and energetic personality that possesses the creative ability and desire to contribute to the team and win.
• Ability to ad-lib and improvise effortlessly in various types of on air situations.
• Excellent written, verbal, communication and interpersonal skills.
• Knowledge of and comfortable discussing current news events.
• Ability to multi-task and work in a high pressure fast paced environment with tight deadlines.
• Knowledge of the Spanish language marketplace.
• Fully bilingual: English/Spanish.
• Prior, related on-camera work in broadcast or web video production preferred by not required
• Adhere to appropriate content guidelines as outlined by the FCC
• Communications or Journalism degree preferred.
• Must be willing to work in Burbank, CA.
• Must be willing to work long hours, holidays and weekends on short notice.
• Must be willing to undergo a pre-employment background investigation
• Must have legal authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
LBI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online