Account Receivable Manager
LBI Media, Inc.Burbank, CA
Full Time Job
We are searching for a Accounts Receivable Manager professional to support our Accounting Team. Must have the ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure. Must be self-motivated with the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment. The position requires candidates to engage in a professional manner with new and existing clients. The successful candidate must have willingness and ability to work scheduled hours.
• Manage billing, credit and collections for all existing customers and new customers.
• Work with sales team to ensure facilitating the acceptance of new orders.
• Responsible for monthly closing tasks.
• Review and reconcile payments on aging accounts.
• Assure the propriety and timeliness of all business transactions and collections.
• Assure compliance with Company policies and procedures and perform accounting and reporting in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles.
• To develop and maintain effective working relationship when performing assigned responsibilities.
• Perform other related duties as assigned or requested by company controller and GSM (General Sales Manager).
• Applicants must have a minimum of at least 3 years of Accounts Receivable experience in a Management role.
• Written and verbal fluency in both English and Spanish is a preferred.
• Strong computer skills (Word, Excel, and Outlook and other standard office programs); and the ability to multi-task. Excellent organizational are essential.
• Experience with Marketron and OSI and a plus
• Must be willing to work in Burbank, CA [no relocations]
• Must be willing to undergo a pre-employment background investigation
• Must have legal authorization to work in the United States
• Must be willing to work overtime, holiday or weekends on short notice
• Must possess a valid CA Drivers License with good driving record
• Must be 18 years or older.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
LBI Media, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are LBI Media, Inc., the largest privately-held, minority-owned Spanish-language broadcaster in the United States, which owns TV and radio stations operating in top Hispanic markets throughout the country; parent company of the Estrella TV Network, one of the fastest growing television networks in the U.S. We are currently looking for talented and passionate people who want to grow with us.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online