Laundry Design LLCLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Laundry is looking for a rad, experienced Studio Manager who is detail-oriented and outgoing to work at one of the best design & animation studios in the world located in our Los Angeles Arts District studio. Candidates should have a minimum of 1-2 years' experience in managing an agile energetic production studio. Experience in the motion design/commercial digital and broadcast industry is a plus.
You will get to work and collaborate with our amazing team of Creative Directors, Artists, Producers and Managers who are some of the best in the business. Please apply only if you have excellent communication skills and strong studio management experience. This is a staff position. You will be expected to ideate, concept and lead internal business projects as well as be able to present your ideas to management for approval. You will also be required to oversee and work on projects from beginning through a successful on budget completion.
• Workload dispatch for studio maintenance and upkeep
• Compiling studio schedules for meetings etc.
• Compiling Road map for studio projects
• Constant/real time updates of Studio schedules
• Studio Projects quality control and assessment
• Studio Projects review and analysis
• Developing project Briefs
• Consolidating client needs (oversee most efficient and cost-effective ways for project lunches/dinners)
• Ensuring Opening Procedures are carried out - including putting dishes away, stocking fridge, stocking all snack stuff in kitchen
• Ensuring the constant standards of setting up edit bays with glasses, water, plates, bowls are carried out and maintained (when back in the studio)
• 1st contact for cleaners if they had any issues or need any supplies replenished.
• Ensuring the buying pastries/ fruit/ sparkling water for clients that are coming into the office are prepared and ready before clients arrive.
• Working with Production Coordinators to ensure artists are greeted and placed at assigned stations upon their arrival (when back in the studio).
• Keep tabs on anything we were running low on and work with PA's to arrange replenishing needed supplies or set up an order/PO for Amazon, Costco, Staples, etc.
• Screening calls, answering phones, emailing messages
• Research and contact contractors for heating/ AC, cleaners, electrical, as well as working with building management for other issues as needed
• Ensuring lunch/dinner orders arrive timely and correct
• Setting up catering breakfast/ lunches for Pre-pros
• Ensuring the office and kitchen are maintained and clean throughout the day (when back in the studio).
• Some HR responsibilities including job postings: Scheduling of interviews, ensuring applications are filled out before interviews, etc.
• Overseeing Production Assistants and Interns / Reporting for intern programs as needed
• Closing if needed
• Responsible for maintaining the mood and positive vibe of the office culture.
• Events: birthdays, staff events/parties
• Various other tasks as needed
• Exceptional computer, email and typing skills.
• Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat, Google Docs & MacOS are an absolute must.
• Outstanding verbal and written skills.
• Excellent Multi-tasking and organizational skills
• Reliable transportation.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online