Social Media Lead / Exec Asst to Managing Director
Laundry Design LLCLos Angeles, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Social Media Category
Search for Social Media Lead / Exec Asst to Managing Director jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Social Media Lead / Exec Asst to Managing Director postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Social Media Lead / Exec Asst to Managing Director? Post/Motion Graphics/Live Action Production house in the downtown Arts District of Los Angeles is seeking a Lead Social Media / Executive Assistant who will be responsible for planning and executing our social media campaigns across our accounts as well as overseeing day-to-day executive needs for the Managing Director to ensure all tasks run smoothly and efficiently. The Executive Assistant position must be capable of managing multiple tasks under tight deadlines while maintaining a calm and pleasant manner. This person will liaise with nearly all members of our company from creative, producers, finance and office services.
- Lead by example and have a proactive ''roll-up sleeves'' and can-do attitude.
- Outstanding attention to detail and organization skills.
- Fantastic written and verbal communication skills with an emphasis on timely, friendly communications.
- Social media savvy.
- Experience or interest in learning sales.
- Sense of humor and ability to remain calm and professional under pressure.
The Social Media Lead / Exec Assistant will perform an array of administrative and project duties which include, but are not limited to, the responsibilities listed below:
- Create, Manage, Implement social media campaigns across all of our accounts.
- Manage high volume, at times hectic and complex, calendars for the Managing Director.
- Reasonably schedule and coordinate meetings/calls and ensure that the Managing Director has dial in's/locations secured for these meetings in advance; place meetings/calls on their calendars, as well as reminders of upcoming scheduled items.
- Ensure the Executive Director is on-time for meetings/calls, manage delays by communicating with affected parties, and create contingency plans for issues that may arise due to their high-volume schedules.
- Jr. sales duties
- Managing Phones/Emails & Logs.
- Answering Phones, rolling calls, and prioritizing calls as necessary.
- Maintain up-to-date, informative, call and email logs throughout the day.
- Coordinating Travel Arrangements: Arranging travel as needed from departure from office/home to return, including arranging and confirming ground travel, air travel, and lodging.
- General office duties as needed.