Laundry Design LLCLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Laundry is looking for an awesome mid-level staff producer to join our Los Angeles team. You will oversee a wide range of design-driven projects spanning across 2D and 3D animation, motion graphics, editorial, and post/VFX. There's never a dull day!
You will work with our Executive Creative Directors and Executive Producers in managing budgets and schedules for multiple projects from inception through completion. The ideal candidate has a minimum of 1-3 years of producing experience in a creative production studio. Experience with diverse commercial work and direct-to-brand is a huge plus. Please apply only if you have excellent communication skills, grace under pressure, and strong client management experience.
Qualifications and experience to include:
- Manage and deliver multiple motion graphics projects simultaneously on-schedule and on-budget.
- Making sure all deliverables and postings have been checked for technical and creative accuracy at all times.
- Maintain positive and professional relationships with Clients.
- Accurately scope work and create project schedules for delivery. Manage projects and teams to approved budgets.
- Independently manage all aspects of a project: scope, issues/risks, schedule, budget, quality, and communication on a daily basis.
- Prepare and maintain project documentation.
- Identify effective staffing for project needs.
- Ensure the team consistently exceeds client expectations.
- Ensure client approves and signs off on all job phases and deliverables.
- Provide estimated actuals and Running Cost Reports per project.
- Maintain working projects folder.
For nearly 15 years, Laundry has used design-driven problem solving to bring ideas to life for brands, agencies, and viewers alike. With offices in Los Angeles and San Francisco, we are home to a diverse team of directors, designers, animators, editors, and makers of rad things. We offer a suite of premium strategy, branding, design, animation, live-action, and post/VFX services. Bound by no hard-and-fast rules, our house aesthetic shines in a California state of mind.?
Laundry offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online