Fairview - Technical Coordinator
Late Night Cartoons, IncNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Late Night Cartoons, Inc is looking to immediately fill a position as TECHNICAL COORDINATOR on an adult half-hour comedy series with an emphasis on political satire. The production is fast paced with quick turnarounds. The position will last approximately 4 months with the possibility for extension. This is currently a remote position but a New York based candidate is preferred.
• Work closely with the Technical Director, Digital Asset and Media Manager and Production Team to develop and implement solutions for remote production including efficient asset management, maintaining production software and monitoring/troubleshooting a remote render farm.
• Assist with installation, maintenance, deployment and upgrades of production and support tools.
• Troubleshoot and correct remote hardware issues across Mac and Windows platforms.
• Assist with monitoring multiple workflows across departments.
• Monitor cloud backups and assist as needed with file recovery.
• Work with production managers and animation directors to develop new workflow solutions and tools as necessary.
• Detailed understanding of Mac OS and Microsoft Windows.
• Familiarity with networking concepts, especially remote solutions.
• Familiarity with digital asset management systems.
• Familiarity with Ftrack or Shotgun is a huge plus.
• Familiarity with Synology NAS products a plus.
• Experience building and supporting tools in a production environment a huge plus.
• Familiarity with Adobe programs, (especially After Effects, Photoshop, Premiere) a plus.
• Familiarity with demanding media and entertainment workflows is a plus.
• Maintain a working knowledge of industry trends and technical advancements.
• Ability to work well under pressure and be solution-oriented.