Director, Business & Legal Affairs
Larry Levinson ProductionsLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Larry Levinson Productions produces a high volume of television movies and we seek an experienced attorney to help our legal and business affairs team. This person will help process and oversee a vast array of television production and development agreements, guild and union regulations (DGA, SAG-AFTRA, WGA,), and manage business and legal matters during all phases of development and production. Works with Creative, Production, Marketing, Casting, and Finance departments to provide information, business advice and consultation services on a regular basis. Responsible for negotiating and drafting agreements with writers, producers, performers, directors, licensing entities/platforms & co-production entities and other television-related personnel and service providers.
• JD from accredited law school and admitted to California Bar
• experience with entertainment guild regulations
• 3+ years in entertainment deal making, representing or working for a scripted production company, studio or network
• experience with copyright and trademark issues
• team player with strong skin and calm demeanor
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent in the body of the email.
Do not send as an attachment. Apply Online