LaPolt Law, P.C.West Hollywood, CA
Full Time Job
LaPolt Law, P.C. a premier, boutique music and entertainment law firm located in West Hollywood, CA has an opening for a mid-level associate to join our team. We pride ourselves on the imaginative and enterprising representation of our clients and the quality of our work.
The ideal candidate will have three to six years of experience working at a major entertainment law firm, record, or publishing company. A successful candidate would possess the following qualities:
· Experience negotiating and drafting publishing agreements, recording agreements and all related album agreements including producer agreements, songwriter split agreements and feature artist agreements.
· Merchandising agreements and agreements relating to live music including exclusive promoter agreements and festival one-offs.
· Agreements relating to sponsorship and endorsement deals for celebrity talent and social media influencers.
· Must be a self-starter with the ability to operate in a fast-paced environment and manage a high volume of tasks.
· Pre-existing relationships with talent agents, entertainment lawyers and business/legal affairs executives a plus.
· Must have a valid driver's license, as the job requires working at the office, Mon-Friday in West Hollywood.
· The candidate must be a member in good standing of the California State Bar. EEO employer m/f/vet/disabled/sexual orientation/gender identity.
· Candidates from historically underrepresented racial and ethnic backgrounds are especially encouraged to apply.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online