Intern - Music PR & Social Media Marketing
Lafamos PR & BrandingHollywood, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Are you ready for an internship without coffee runs or other nonsense work? Intern for the #1 rated music PR firm on GlassDoor and experience an internship program designed to prepare you to apply for full-time employment by training you on the ins and outs of the industry.
Lafamos is an innovative entertainment PR and social media management firm specializing in music, while our sister company, High Q Digital, crafts social media and digital marketing campaigns for a wider array of clientele. We set the bar for incredible company culture in a high-paced, creative environment and we are currently accepting applications for our internship program.
Our internship positions provide the experience and proficiency necessary for careers in the fields of Public Relations and Marketing. Interns will receive their own company email address and regularly be pitching and corresponding with press outlets, under the supervision and guidance of our senior staff, to provide a true learning opportunity. The program was created by our owner, who also serves as an adjunct college professor and has put a great deal of effort into ensuring the internship serves as an ideal extension of college studies and that interns have a unique opportunity to learn in a real-world environment.
Ideal candidates will:
- Provide a fresh perspective on our clients' material
- Offer insights and their own experiences to related media
- Possess great written and verbal skills
- Engage positively in open feedback
- Consistently meet deadlines
- Have a passion for social media and trending topics
- Think outside the box to offer new solutions
Interns who are accepted into the program will:
Receive training directly from a senior staff member
- Learn all aspects of entertainment PR and marketing
- Contribute to major projects and press campaigns
- Assist in increasing impressions on the firm's client assets
- Research press outlets
- Maintain content logs
- Create a competitive analysis
Read why our interns say our program is one of the most valuable experiences they've ever had on Glassdoor
To apply for a position with Lafamos PR & Branding, email us your resume and cover letter.
- Availability for this program is limited to three interns per semester.
- As with any PR work, much verbal and written communication is involved.
- Please possess excellent English skills if applying.
- Our firm requires a minimum of three full days (9:30am-5:30pm) per week and a three-month commitment to this position.
- Applicants must have at least one year of college completed.
This internship training program provides college credit. Your public transportation will be paid for by our firm, or a parking pass will be provided should you choose to drive. Interns may request special coffee, tea, and snacks to be stocked at the office, in addition to provided light breakfast and lunch items.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online