LA TalentLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Looking to add two junior agent positions to a growing team at a high volume, boutique talent agency with over 30 years in the industry. One will have a focus in the adult commercial department and one would have a focus in the youth department covering print, commercials and possibly theatrical. Positions are salaried with benefits and would start immediately.
Qualified candidates will have:
• at least one year experience as an assistant, junior agent, or manager
• should be well-versed in casting sites LA Casting, Casting Frontier and Breakdown Services
• relationships with talent, casting, managers and buyers
• strong leadership
• critical attention to detail and highly organized
• excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
• ability to work and manage multiple projects in a fast pace environment
• experience in handling heavy phone volume and scheduling
• ability to problem solve, prioritize, think ahead and communicate confidently
• passion for actors and the entertainment industry
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online