Paid Intern - Office
LA ModelsLos Angeles, CA
Part Time Paid Internship
- Self Starter
- Detail Oriented
Desired Skill Set
- Knowledge of Basic Computer Functions
- Microsoft Office Systems Proficient (Word/Excel)
- Customer Service
- Time Management
- Excellent Verbal/Written Communication
- Common space up-keep and organization
- Mail distribution and preparation (FedEx/USPS)
- Cataloging and filing (Accounting)
- Preparing paperwork for various departments
- Occasional errands (Must have own means of transportation)
- Preparing orders w/Front Desk Representative
- Answering and directing calls
- Responding to/writing daily emails accordingly if necessary
- Taking Inventory of office/kitchen supplies
- Sourcing products/materials online
The Ideal Candidate Has:
- Previous work experience in a high volume/high stress environment such as retail or hospitality.
- A background in entertainment of any capacity (Production/Administration/Artistry)
- Knowledge/interest in the modeling industry and it's many facets
$15 / hr with potential to advance within the company.
Part time position.
10am - 2pm / M-F (Hours and days may vary depending on workload)
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online