Art Department Coordinator
LA ModelsLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Looking for someone with strong Photography Skills and Graphics Background. Applicant should thrive in fast paced environments. Art dept at LA Models handles all portfolio and comp card printing, in house photography, digital retouching, video editing, graphic design and multi-media interfacing for the agency, in addition to innovating content and providing social media, web, photo and design support to agents. Applicant must be able to interact well with industry professionals: booking agents, foreign and domestic agencies, photographers, models. As an agency representing a top roster in the fashion & entertainment world, we are looking for a creative and communicative addition to the team who possesses a great eye, is organized and shares enthusiasm about the work we do. Please note this position will be in-office, not remote.
• Maintaining the imaging portion on the website. Agents will send in photos. Extraction of photos from Zip files. Uploading photos on to the image, banking on the site. Batch processing.
• Knowledge in Photoshop required.
• Proofing and Producing model zed cards. Must be proficient in Quark Xpress. Have a strong
understanding in Duplex printing.
• Printing Models portfolios.
• Sending out Model files/photos
• Retouching/Color correction photos. Must be proficient in Photoshop.
• Produce Electronic Press Kits for agency and models.
• Minor IT experience, include helping agents with computer issues.
• Blog: Must be proficient in Wordpress. Posting model news.
Photography: produce model polaroids/digitals/videos.
Having an eye for angles and beauty. Being able to get the models to move and emote emotions is key.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online