Senior Media Buyer
LA Media GroupHollywood, FL
Full Time Job
Do you have experience running paid social campaigns on Facebook and Instagram? Have you managed eCommerce media spend budgets in excess of $25,000/mo? Does it eat at you when campaigns aren't hitting target KPI's? Do you want to work for a fast growing agency that focuses on your growth and education?
If that sounds like you, we want to chat!
We are looking for an experienced paid social digital media buyer who lives and breathes eCommerce.
Our office is located in South Florida but we are open to a remote working situation for the right candidate.
The ideal candidate has strong experience with Facebook Advertising and is great with communication, both internally and with clients.
- Strategize, execute, and manage a variety of client Facebook ad campaigns from: conception to creative to execution to analysis. We want thought leaders.
- Continuously measure and optimize campaign performance while also establishing benchmarks and recommending future tests.
- Develop marketing strategies and marketing plans to support and achieve the client's business objectives.
- Communicate campaign performance to clients and creating a clear road-map for the future.
- Devise and evaluate methods for collecting data, such as surveys, questionnaires, and options polls.
- Gather data on consumer, competitor, and market conditions.
- Prepare reports and present result to clients and management.
- 2+ years of PAID Facebook ADVERTISING experience. (Blueprint certified preferred)
- 2+ years of experience managing your own clients/accounts. (Ideally eCommerce)
- PLUS if you are also proficient in Google PPC
- Advance knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Strong, professional verbal communication.
- Excellent writing and creative content skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Exceptional time management skills, including the ability to handle multiple projects and ongoing work items; while effectively managing changing priorities.
LA Media Group is a full service digital agency servicing clients from all over the world. We focus primarily on e-commerce businesses. We have an in-house studio, a full creative team, and an open and fun working environment.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online