This was removed by the employer on 4/6/2021 9:31:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Broadcast Operations Category
Browse the TV Station Category
Search for Technician, Production jobs in Sacramento-CA
Search all Technician, Production postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Technician, Production? Technician, Production (NE)
We're looking for entry level people with video editing skills and a passion for broadcasting. You will edit video for our newscasts, as well as work in the studio and control room during the newscasts: floor directing, running cameras, operating audio, and more. Must be able to demonstrate non-linear editing skills, and we'll teach you the rest. Related college coursework is preferred. This is a great opportunity to get into a newsroom and gain some valuable experience. Hours can be anything from early morning to late night, holidays, weekends, etc. We are a 24/7 operation.
• Editing video for newscasts (VO's, VOSOTS, PKG's)
• Set up and maintenance of studio for newscast
• Various studio positions during newscasts including:
• Operating prompter
• Operating robotic studio cameras
• Operating handheld camera
• Operating jib camera
• Floor directing
• Operating audio board
• Other duties as assigned
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Must be able to work well under deadline pressure
• Must be fast and accurate with non-linear editing
• Attention to detail is a must
• Ability to handle the pressure of a live news production
• Work performed primarily in an office environment, in the Control Room and in studio
• Exposure to electrical equipment
Education and Experience
• Must be proficient in non-linear editing. Adobe Premier experience preferred.
• Experience in multi-camera studio production is desired
• College coursework in video production is preferred
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us! This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.