Research Marketing Analyst
This was removed by the employer on 1/19/2024 7:35:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the TV Station Category
Search for Research Marketing Analyst jobs in Sacramento-CA
Search all Research Marketing Analyst postings
Full Time Job
KTXL FOX40 is looking for a Research Analyst who is curious and interested in finding stories in the data. Someone who attacks all tasks with enthusiasm and intelligence. The Research Analyst is part of a fast-paced sales team, is responsible for daily research communication to all department managers and will take complete ownership of their tasks and projects and see them through until delivered.
The ideal candidate will possess strong written and visual communication skills who can format complex information into clear and concise documents.
The ideal candidate will know systems as Nielsen, ComScore, Scarborough, emarketers, Excel and PowerPoint.
While Broadcast Television, Cable and/or terrestrial radio experience is preferred, we will train the right person who has a degree or proven track record in another research related field.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Uses research systems to create sales presentations and one-sheets for the sales department
• Learns key reporting functions and maintains data updates in media research software programs such as Nielsen, Comscore, and other programs as required
• Provides media marketing and research reports utilizing software programs from other quantitative and qualitative sources.
• Creates customized sales and research presentations in collaboration with Account Executives for individual client presentations
• Assists Account Executives with compiling campaign performance data and formatting reports
• Assists with coordinating special projects, sales-driven promotions, and other station events
• Provides department heads with audience reports by pulling information from media research programs
• The responsibilities of this role may grow as our sales department needs evolve
Requirements & Skills:
• Bachelor's degree. Equivalent work experience will also be considered.
• Highly proficient in all Microsoft Office products. (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
• Ability to multitask, work under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Ability to learn new software programs quickly on a self-directed training schedule.
• Problem-solving and deductive reasoning skills.
• Highly organized, detail oriented. Strong writing skills.
• Knowledge of media related software including Nielsen, comScore, emarketers and Wide Orbit is a PLUS.
Compensation - $23.50+/hr commensurate with experience and skill level