Full Time Job
The Coordinating Producer is responsible various tasks related to the production of FOX40 newscasts, our weekly political program ''Inside California Politics'' seen statewide, and additional news content and specials.
You will write, edit and produce video and graphic elements for cold opens, pre-produced, tracked headlines and teases, topical promos, and other portions of evening newscasts, specifically the 10pm.
This position is perfect for someone with savvy news judgment, sharp writing skills, and the ability to blend video, sound and graphics into compelling show opens and super teases, while collaborating with newscast Producers and Executive Producers and other members of the editorial and creative teams.
Requirements & Skills:
• Bachelor's degree in Journalism, TV Production, Communications, Marketing or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience
• Fluency in English
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
• Minimum two years' experience in news operations and the local or network level
• Familiarity and proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud, including Premiere Pro
• Experience editing clips for newscasts under extreme deadline pressure
• Ability to prioritize assignments and handle multiple tasks simultaneously