Full Time Job
The Administrative Assistant provides a full range of administrative and clerical support to the Vice President/General Manager and also the Sales Department, plus other station personnel, ensuring excellent customer service always.
Additional Job Description
• Provides administrative and clerical support to the Vice President/General Manager and other station personnel.
• Provides word processing services.
• Manages calendars and appointments.
• Maintains files and records.
• Composes correspondence and prepares documents for transmission and/or distribution.
• Performs photocopying and other document production services.
• Performs other clerical functions as needed.
• Performs other duties as assigned by the General Manager or other station departments such as Sales or Creative Services.
Requirements & Skills:
• High School diploma.
• Fluency in English.
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
• Minimum one year's experience in clerical support or administrative assistance, preferably in the broadcast industry.
• Proficiency with computers, telephones, copiers, scanners, fax machines and other office equipment.