Senior Graphic Designer
KTLALos Angeles, CA
Part Time Job
KTLA 5 Nexstar is looking for a 2d/3D designer Senior Graphic Designer. As an award winning broadcast group in Los Angeles, we are looking for a designer that has passion for design and vision for new approaches and techniques.Candidates must have a high conceptual polished design sense and able to design broadcast network quality 2D/3D motion graphics. Position includes a wide range of projects including marketing and, company broadcast brands. You will work in a high energy and collaborative environment as part of a team that designs contemporary broadcast products for our clients.Requirements:
• 3 to 5 years professional experience required.
• Exceptional 2D & 3D design aesthetics.
• Strong skills in Adobe Creative Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Cinema 4D with experience of with 3rd party plugins a plus.
• Ability to think conceptually, and have an eye for details.
• Must be able to work independently as well as in a collaborative team environment and, take direction
• Important to be self-motivated, organized, good communication, and have time management skills. Must be able to lead projects from concept to completion.
• Cultural and industry savvy to what is happening in the forefront of motion graphics.
• Must have strong design frames and animation show reel
KTLA will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.