KTLALos Angeles, CA
Part Time Job
KTLA is looking for a skilled Production Coordinator to work on our Emmy Award winning live coverage of the Rose Parade. Coordinator with a can-do attitude will work directly with Executive Producers for all their needs, and will additionally assist Producers, Directors and Writers. They will also oversee and delegate to Production Assistants.
• Will simultaneously assist on three live shows (being the center hub) for all pre-production, coordination, and post-production tasks. • Will assemble script books and coordinate all needed information to staff, crew and talent.• Will manage ALL files in OneDrive for Executive Producers, writers, and producers• Will book travel, meetings, and coordinate with producers and talent for call times, etc.• Perform clerical duties to support the show and producers.• Manage calendars for Executive Producer. • Provide telephone coverage. • Research for script writer. • Will work on live event on location.• Position is temporary November to first week of January.
• Bachelor's degree in film, communications, marketing, management, or related field
• Must have experience in live television, scripted or related field
• Must be extremely proficient in administrative tasks and on a PC - Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Word and OneDrive are musts.
• Knowledge of rundowns and scripts including formatting imperative
• Ability to multitask with excellent attention to detail and handle a lot on their plate all at once
• Internship experience at television stations or production companies are an asset
• Previous experience as a production coordinator a must
• Familiarity with all aspects of production to facilitate effective communication
• Superb organizational and time management skills
• Ability to complete multiple tasks in a fast-moving environment
• Capable of meeting deadlines and working with daily time constraints
• Talent for anticipating needs
• Professional judgment for handling confidential information
• Excellent written and verbal communications; professional telephone etiquette
KTLA will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.