KTLALos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
We're looking for a standout creative talent to join our team as a Commercial Producer. Your producing skills will be on full display in the country's 2nd largest DMA. The rumors are true… We have fun, win awards, and help make KTLA 5 the market leading, legacy TV station in Los Angeles.
To produce, write, edit, and shoot as needed, promotional and commercial materials for KTLA-TV as assigned by the CSD and Marketing Manager. Assignments could include on-air promos, commercials, sales videos, digital/website material, and social media. The ideal candidate will help execute the station's promotional strategy and sales initiatives providing leadership as assigned.
• To collaborate with Creative Director and fellow Writers, Producers, and Designers to conceive, develop, produce, shoot and/or edit assigned promotions and commercials.
• To participate in the collaborative creation process with the Creative Team, offering promotional ideas and assistance as needed.
• To produce, plan, organize, schedule, and coordinate production shoots as needed for promotions and commercial projects.
• To provide creative input to graphic and motion design artists depending on the project requirements.
• To lead and execute assigned programming and promotional campaigns via social media as directed.
• Requires 3-5 years Creative Services experience in broadcasting, boutique agency, or post-production house. Typically, this would include writing, producing, and shooting commercials or on-air promotions.
• Requires 2-4 years of experience in Premiere and Adobe suite products. Knowledge of broadcast quality equipment
• Demonstrative creative abilities with broadcast quality cameras.
• Requires a self-directing, self-motivating individual, with effective communication skills and able juggle multiple projects at one time.
Please submit resume and reel.KTLA will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.