Director, Creative Services
KSWBSan Diego, CA
This was removed by the employer on 1/8/2024 8:32:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Executive Positions Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the TV Station Category
Search for Director, Creative Services jobs in San Diego-CA
Search all Director, Creative Services postings
Full Time Job
Love driving results with marketing & promotion as much as you love the Southern California sun? Nexstar's San Diego duopoly of KSWB-FOX and KUSI-IND is looking for a proven Creative powerhouse to lead the department.
As the Creative Services Director you will be responsible for developing and leading the overall marketing strategy for two stations, and for designing the promotions that will achieve the objectives of each station's brand strategy and all digital platforms. This is an exceptional opportunity for a proven and successful Creative Services Director to join a growing and aggressive FOX affiliate and independent station in sunny San Diego, CA.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Leads the Marketing Strategy for two (2) televisions stations and their individual brand strategy as well as promotion of all digital assets including website, social platforms, etc.
• Oversees creative execution of Lifestyle Shows and sponsor integrations.
• Oversees commercial production with a focus on generating results for advertisers.
• Leads hiring, training, evaluation, & development of department personnel.
• Develops & executes promotions strategies to increase linear viewership & digital usage.
• Manages and leads the department to create new and profitable events.
• Prepares budgets and approves expenditures in line with annual budget and GM direction.
• Plans, executes, and tracks revenue-generating marketing and promotional events and contests that take place on-air, online and on-location.
• Creates and reviews operational records and reports to assess the efficacy of promotions and campaigns.
• Creates client promotions and promotional proposals in conjunction with the Sales department.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Compensation - $125K - $150K commensurate with experience and skill level
Requirements & Skills:
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
• Minimum 3 - 5 years commercial production experience, preferably at a local television station or advertising agency and a college degree in video production, marketing, or related field preferred.
• Experience establishing long-range objectives and specifying the strategies and actions to achieve them.
• Advanced knowledge of the post-production process, including media management and encoding video to various formats.
• Knowledge of High-definition (HD) cameras and videography, motion graphics and proper lighting techniques.
• Software skills required include Adobe CC Suite production package including Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, Audition and Media Encoder.
• Meet all deadlines, fulfill scheduling commitments, and consistently achieve quick turnarounds in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
• Organize and archive all completed commercial productions and assets.
• Must have a valid driver's license with a safe driving record.