KSWBSan Diego, CA
Full Time Job
• Anchor regularly scheduled and special newscasts produced by the station. Report in studio and in field during shift when needed
• Regularly write and proofread stories on assigned broadcasts.
• Enterprise special reports.
• Use various social media platforms to provide updates and news stories to the public.
• Attend station partnerships in the community
• Good attitude and team player
• Strong on-air presentation - must be credible, personable and passionate
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Attention to detail
• Must be able to accept constructive direction and criticism designed to enhance individual's performance
• Can perform duties and make decisions under extreme pressure
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!