KSWBSan Diego, CA
This was removed by the employer on 8/14/2019 5:26:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Broadcast News Category
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Film and TV Production Category
Browse the TV Station Category
Search for Anchor jobs in San Diego-CA
Search all Anchor postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Anchor? ROLE: To join a TEAM! Anchor newscasts to convey information and stories to the public. Ability to ad-lib and handle breaking news.
• Anchor regularly scheduled and special newscasts produced by the station.
• Regularly write and proofread stories on assigned broadcasts.
• Enterprise special reports.
• Use various social media platforms to provide updates and news stories to the public.
• Attend station partnerships in the community
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• B.A. or B.S. Degree preferably in journalism or political science
• Previous TV anchoring and reporting experience preferred
• Good attitude and team player
• Strong on-air presentation - must be credible, personable and passionate
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Attention to detail
• Must be able to accept constructive direction and criticism designed to enhance individual's performance
• Can perform duties and make decisions under extreme pressure This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.