Executive Assistant to CEO
Kovert CreativeSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
Role & Responsibilities
• Manage CEO's daily schedule and overall calendar across all professional realms, including but not limited to:
o Client Interaction
• Answer phones promptly and professionally (must be familiar with rolling calls and call sheets, etc.)
• Heavy scheduling and office/administrative support
• This is a high-volume desk. There is no part of the business this position will not somehow touch. You must have impeccable professionalism as much of the work is client facing and the rest is interfacing with employees.
• Minimum of 1-2 years PR/agency/studio/network experience
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Thrive under pressure with a positive-minded, ''can do'' attitude
• Motivated, resourceful, able to work independently or as part of a team
• Well-organized and able to multitask in a fast-paced environment
• Creative, solution-oriented thinker and multi-tasker who can meet deadlines and manage several projects simultaneously
Kovert Creative's Santa Monica office is seeking a full-time executive assistant to the CEO. Candidate should have 1-2 years' work experience, be detail-oriented and thrive in fast paced work environments. Full benefits and 401k.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online