Booking Producer (Freelance)
KnowableLos Angeles, CA
Knowable is an app that empowers you to reach your potential through high-quality audio courses. Learn from renowned experts when you want, where you want - no screen required. Improve your health, deepen your relationships, develop professionally, or get savvier about your finances. You're just a course away from becoming a better you. Knowable is built by a distributed team of audio lovers and lifelong learners and is venture-backed by Andreessen Horowitz, Upfront Ventures, Initialized Capital, and First Round Capital, among others.
We're seeking a freelance (10-15 hours/week) Booking Producer to source exceptional guest talent for our upcoming projects.
What you'll do:
- Work with lead Producer to research, recommend, and close exceptional talent.
- Assist with development of talent strategies for programming and partnerships.
- Manage clip research and licensing process as needed.
- Lead and track all outreach initiatives.
- Build and maintain relationships with talent partners and their representatives.
- Maintain recording schedules and confirm sessions.
- Book studios and handle payments.
- Track all talent-related documents including contracts, releases, and invoices.
What you have:
- 1-2 years of experience booking talent for a top-tier media organization.
- Existing network of relationships with top talent and reps.
- Exceptional research skills and a finger on the pulse of popular culture and media.
- Ability to meet deadlines and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong organization and project management skills.
- Enthusiasm to create world-class programming at the intersection of online learning and audio.
Bonus points for:
- A love for podcasts, news, media, and lifelong learning.
- Experience working at a startup.
- Experience working on a remote team and an ability to thrive in a self-directed role.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online