Staff Post Production Coordinator
King and CountryWest Los Angeles, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Post Production Category
Search for Staff Post Production Coordinator jobs in West Los Angeles-CA
King+Country, West Los Angeles, CA, is seeking Staff Post Production Coordinators.
Coordinators should have post-production experience for TV Commercials for Ad Agencies and Networks. Coordinators should be very familiar with projects involving motion-graphics, 2D/3D animation, and some knowledge of VFX pipelines. Our ideal candidates are very organized, detail-oriented, possess client relationship skills and have a strong work ethic and a mind focused on getting results. Being a self-starter mulit-tasker that can coordinate multiple projects simultaneously is essential. Candidates that are seeking opportunities to grow into the Post Producer position are encouraged to apply. There is growth potential in this position.
- Coordinating multiple TV Commercial or Network Broadcast projects.
- Assisting producers with projects from initial concept & design to final delivery.
- Assisting producers with daily post-production tasks.
- Coordinating talent bookings & project schedules.
- Assisting producers in communications between production teams and creative dept.
- Assisting producers in client care and communications.
- Laying out pitch presentations in InDesign for postings.
- Archiving and updating projects into Library after delivery.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- 1-2+ years experience in production, post-production or motion graphics industry.
- Proficient in posting WIP updates to clients a must.
- Strong communication skills for coordinating with production and creative teams.
- Understanding of project timelines, workflow, and delivery.
- Understanding of deliverables' specs, file formats, codecs, HD resolutions, etc.
- Strong presentation skills (verbal and writing) a plus.
- Self-starter that doesn't need to be micromanaged.
- Proactive & hard working team player that gets along with others.
- Calm and professional demeanor under pressure.
- Strong understanding of Macintosh Computer systems a must.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, (word, excel, etc.) a must.
- Working knowledge of Adobe InDesign. (presentation layout skills a bonus)