King and CountryWest Los Angeles, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Post Production Category
Search for Post Producer jobs in West Los Angeles-CA
West Los Angeles, CA., KING+COUNTRY, a design-based 2D/3D animation, CGI/VFX and production company is seeking full-time (staff) Post Producers to join our team.
The ideal candidate must have experience producing Motion Graphics/Animation/VFX for Commercial spots for Ad Agencies, Promos, Show/Sports Packages, Redesigns for Networks, and Main Titles for Studios/Prod. Cos. Highly detailed (it's all in the details) and great organizational and communications skills are a must as candidates must be well versed in dealing with multiple projects at once, creating budgets, handling design/animation team's daily schedules, and are very comfortable working with clients and managing their expectations from pitch to delivery. K+C is a family that works as a team looking for Post Producers that work well in that environment.
We are currently working remotely. When possible and safe, based on State COVID Safety Protocol, we would request that work be done in-house at our West LA Studio. (we can discuss)
• Communicate daily with EP, Directors, Creative Directors, Creative Teams.
• Create Post Bids and schedules based on project briefs.
• Coordinate Creative/Client calls, take impeccable notes, & disperse feedback quickly.
• Understand artist's tasks/goals at hand, follow-up/guide daily progress for CD showings.
• Manage multiple teams at once.
• Communication daily project needs with designers, 2D & 3D animators per CD direction.
• Track and update the progress of shots in the project database.
• Complete work within the timeframe allotted while staying on budget.
• Project costs and actualize budgets out to completion.
• Work quickly and efficiently within established pipeline.
• QC and Post milestones per schedule to client.
• MUST HAVE Post Producer or Assoc. Post Producer Experience.
• 3 to 5 Years producer experience doing Motion GFX projects. (commercials, main titles & promos, etc.)
• Must be great with clients, problem solving, and managing client expectations.
• Must have experience creating budgets, tracking actuals, and building schedules for projects.
• Strong communications and organizational skills are a must.
• Problem solving skills, self starter, adapt to production changes, motivating teams, a must.
• Must have experience overseeing multiple projects at once.
• MUST understand graphics workflow, deliverable lists, ALL delivery specs, shipping/uploading finals.
• Flexible hours required as some later nights and a few weekends, will be required.