Social Media Coordinator
KinLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Kin is looking for a Social Media Coordinator with a passion for social media, an obsession with women's lifestyle content, and who lights up at the chance to chat with fans in the comments.
Reporting to the Social Media Director, primary responsibilities for this position include executing social programming across key platforms, writing creative and engaging copy, and performing always-on community management that improves the fan experience for Kin's owned shows. The ideal candidate is a friendly communicator who has excellent social media writing skills, a creative and strategic mind, pays attention to detail, and is a self-starter but also works well within a team.
- What You'll Do:
- Upload, optimize, proof, and release content across all major social platforms (YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter).
- Project manage the collection of assets for on-time launch.
- Write creative, witty, and engaging copy that improves the fan experience.
- Craft tonal documents and maintain a consistent and authentic voice.
- Manage weekly and monthly social programming calendars.
- Collaborate with social producers to create social content needed to promote shows.
- Distribute release guides prior to the launch of new episodes.
- Build and nurture social communities - responding and engaging with fans in real-time.
- Maintain a keen editor's eye with copy and creative.
- Stay up-to-date with social media trends and platform updates.
- What You Have:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1-2 years working in the social media/digital space
- Amazing writing chops with a keen eye for detail
- A chameleon-like ability to write for different audiences.
- Passion for social media, online communities and digital content
- A good grasp of lifestyle topics/ability to answer questions on DIY, food, beauty, wellness, etc
- Keen awareness of pop culture and social media trends
- Exceptional project management, organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Proficient in G-suite and Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
- Experience with Photoshop preferred
- Who You Are:
- Passionate about our space with an incredible work ethic
- Social media enthusiast with a strong working knowledge of social platforms and a desire to keep up with the evolving digital environment.
- Creative, both in your thinking style and your writing.
- Meticulous attention to detail, resourceful, with a can-do attitude
- Thrive managing multiple projects and tasks at the same time
- A true problem-solver at heart.
- Exceptional emotional intelligence: poise, maturity and level-headed.
- Team player who is excited for an opportunity to learn and thrive within a fast-growing company
- What We Offer:
We are an energetic, focused, and start-up minded work environment. We believe that the best work comes from a happy environment. We like to have fun, be creative and give back. We're focused on being the best at what we do, and we're serious about pushing ourselves and being productive.
- Competitive salaries & Employee Stock Option Plan
- 100% Company-paid Medical, Dental, Vision, Life & Disability insurance for you
- Unlimited vacation days
- Flexible Spending accounts
- Cell phone reimbursements
- MacBook Airs
- Innovation awards & prizes for those who embody our cultural principles
- Monthly company events (past events include: Malibu Wine, Massages in office, Costume Parties, Boat Party, etc…)
- Free healthy snacks, drinks, coffee, etc… provided
- Puppy Fridays!
Kin is a lifestyle entertainment company. We develop, create and distribute lifestyle entertainment in all forms and across all platforms for women in the ''Builder'' stage of their lives. Our network of shows brings Builders video content and community featuring friendly, well-known personalities and top-tier production values.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online