Administrative Assistant / Legal Assistant
Kia Kamran, P.C.Century City, CA
Full Time Job
Seeking Legal assistant to provide general administrative and basic legal support to two transactional attorneys in busy boutique entertainment/trademark/Internet media practice. Areas of practice are music, entertainment, trademarks, intellectual property, copyrights, licensing, internet/digital media, contracts, business transactions.
Ideal candidate is fully self-motivated, extremely detail-oriented, efficient, reliable, professional, and polite, has excellent communication, organization and time management skills, and can perform a variety of office duties, as well as handling routine law-office tasks. Regular work schedule for this position is Monday through Friday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM.
Location: Century City.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· General office administrative, organizational tasks, e.g. answering phones and taking messages / Communicating with clients.
· Maintaining docket/calendar for logging, responding, monitoring and addressing trademark office deadlines in Outlook with physical backups.
· Maintaining calendar for attorneys' busy schedule in Outlook.
· Preparing basic legal correspondences and letters to clients using Microsoft Word.
· Reviewing and auditing royalty statements using Excel.
· Maintaining trademark calendars / Monitoring trademark statuses using Outlook.
· Handling billing using Quickbooks Online.
· Maintaining an organized filing system (paperless office / light filing only).
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and general excellent computer skills.
· Knowledge of Excel and basic accounting.
· Excellent grammar / spelling.
· Interest in music and pop/internet culture advantageous.
· Knowledge of Quickbooks is a plus.
· Law firm / assistant experience preferred.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online