Creative Content Producer
KGO-TVSan Francisco, CA
This was removed by the employer on 8/4/2020 1:54:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Broadcast News Category
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Direct to Web Category
Search for Creative Content Producer jobs in San Francisco-CA
Search all Creative Content Producer postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Creative Content Producer? Job Summary:
POSITION: CREATIVE CONTENT PRODUCER DATE POSTED: February 18, 2020
KGO-TV is looking for a Creative Content Producer to join our team…
The producer will be involved in creating compelling multi-platform content with a focus on original reporting and digital video products. Responsibilities will cover research, production and post-production responsibilities, including versioning assets for multiple endpoints. The ideal candidate will be comfortable covering a wide variety of topics in today's fast-paced news environment, including everything from pop culture to politics to breaking news. This candidate will also have a passion for and strong knowledge of social media and content trends, as well as emerging technology and platforms.
The producer reports directly to the Content Innovation Director and will work directly with members of the digital and news teams to produce video content across ABC7's multiple platforms. The ideal candidate must be comfortable participating in brainstorms, peer reviews of content and collaborating on short and long-term projects.
OTVS has television stations and distinct audiences/consumers that exist across our various websites, apps, social media channels, and new media products in eight key markets of New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Philadelphia, San Francisco, Houston, Raleigh-Durham, and Fresno.
• Assist with day-to-day editorial responsibilities, including researching potential projects, pitching those projects, delivering completed assets to various end points.
• Edit video clips and photos
• Contribute ideas on editorial coverage and how to bring a creative perspective to established subjects
• Help with projects in both the editorial and branded content space
• Copy edit written stories and provide creative feedback on videos
• Assist with research and media gathering
• Posting to all of ABC7's digital platforms and social platforms including but not limited to website, app, CTV, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
• BA or BS from a four year accredited college or university
• Minimum four years' experience in news covering local, national and international topics, including breaking news coverage
• Minimum two years' experience creating compelling digital content, including short form video
• Strong editorial judgement, writing and copy editing skills
• Strong non-linear editing skills, with a focus on story and pacing
• Extensive experience handling multiple projects from ideation to final delivery
• Superior attention to detail with excellent organizational and communication skills
• Strong understanding of digital, social and mobile platforms
• Must be willing to work early morning, night, weekend and holiday shifts as needed
• Experience creating digital video content on Adobe Premiere or Final Cut Pro
• Experience shooting video for digital platforms
• Experience with in Adobe Creative Cloud apps (Premiere Pro, Photoshop, Illustrator, Media Encoder and After Effects)
About Walt Disney Television:
Walt Disney Television (WDT) redefines the future of media and entertainment. Delivering compelling creative, great storytelling, ground-breaking technology, high-impact marketing and innovative distribution, WDT offers multiple opportunities to build a career that supports entertaining and informing the world. A key unit of The Walt Disney Company, one of the world's most admired vertically integrated media enterprises, WDT includes global live action and animation entertainment, news, owned television stations, and radio. If you've got a passion to join our team of talented professionals we want to hear your story.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with KGO Television, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Walt Disney Television.
KGO Television, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
Apply Now This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.