Keyper CompanyLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
WHO WE ARE
Keyper Company is a leading new media production company intensely focused on the production and worldwide distribution of innovative, engaging, and brand-friendly content. The assets under management have generated over 7 billion+ views and 40 million+ followers across digital and social platforms. Keyper Company continues to create content that engages a dynamic and diverse audience from around the globe.
THE CANDIDATE WE ARE SEEKING
You will be working as part of our nimble and passionate Post Production team who creates content that generates hundreds of millions of views across YouTube and TikTok. We are seeking a highly passionate Assistant Editor who is hungry and excited to learn, work hard and take on as much responsibility as possible to grow into a Lead Editor position. The ideal candidate has a native understanding of YouTube and TikTok, is organized, creative, and is a quick learner.
RESPONSIBILITIES FOR THIS ROLE
- Support the Lead Editor and Post-Production Coordinator in the following areas:
- Ingesting footage
- Multicam syncing
- Creating proxies
- Setting up and maintaining projects for the Lead Editor
- Completing initial cut downs and rough cuts
- Prep shots for the VFX team
- General file management
- Making sure videos meet our QC standards
- Finding/creating SFX
- Creating GFX in Photoshop and After Effects
- Potentially editing TikToks and YouTube Shorts (for 2 creators with 7 million and 8 million TikTok followers respectively)
- We are looking for you to ultimately work into a Lead Editor position for YouTube Shorts and TikTok content.
- Constantly looking for ways to take as much off of the Lead Editor and Post Coordinator's plates as possible.
- Passionate about learning new skills and techniques related to software and storytelling.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR THIS ROLE
- Experience as an Assistant Editor
- 2-5+ years experience editing in Premiere Pro
- 2-3 years of experience using Photoshop and After Effects
- Extremely fast and skilled with MacOS
- Extremely fast learner
- Detail-oriented and organized in all facets of work
- Driven to grow in responsibility within the Post-Production department
- Passionate about the social and digital media space?
This role is in-house located in Moorpark, CA. You must be able to commute to Moorpark 5-days a week. Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online